We’ve made some significant changes in our BMW Coding in Toronto. You’ve asked and we delivered. All coding lists are now up to date and now even cover the latest 2018 models in Toronto (GTA), as well as Vancouver and anywhere in the US and Canada remotely.
In case you’ve been wondering, these are some of the most popular options on 2017 and 2018 models especially for the LCI F32/F33/F36 4 series.
- Enable Android Smartphone Mirroring (Applicable for all vehicles equipped with the 8.8″ screen)
- Enable Mobile Office
- Allow two phones to connected to iDrive at the same time
- Enable iDrive 6.0 Interface (For 2017 models running iDrive 5.0)
- Tail lights as DRL (Popular amongst the 2018 LCI 4 series – show off your new tail lights)
- Turn off honk on secure feature when locking doors while engine is running
If you have the latest 2017/2018 model, you can definitely trust your vehicle with our experts. We cover Toronto, most of the GTA as well all surrounding areas. If you are located in the US or elsewhere in Canada, we can have you coded remotely as well!
Also for BMW Coding in Toronto, we now offer maximum availability with Monday to Friday service from 10am – 9pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 10am – 7pm. Our local Toronto Coder Steve will also be working with various used car dealerships for pre-delivery coding and retrofits. You can find out more about our local BMW Coding in Toronto here.